Mailed out an update to my beloved TrashHouse cast and crew. Here it is with the business sensitive bits removed, (but otherwise intact);
* The UK DVD release date has been set for January 23rd. This may still move, but if so it’ll only be by a week or so. At the moment, it looks like the disc is going to have;
TrashHouse Final Cut (As shown at TromaFling… Some changes from the BFI premiere version)
TrashHouse BTS (Mike Borland’s Behind The Scenes documentary. There’s a chance that the UK version might be shorter than the full version on the US disc. There’s a very boring explanation for this that involves the BBFC)
Deleted Scenes with fucking awful introductions (Although this may not be the ‘on box’ description, it is accurate)
* The USA DVD has no release date as yet.
* The ******** deal is an utter nightmare. Don’t hold your breath, appears to be the situation.
* TrashHouse is being represented at the Tokyo Film Festival at the end of this month.
* The TrashHouse game is now available as a download from the website, if you missed it last time!
* I had a very successful visit to a disused asylum near Brentwood earlier in the week, (not a sentence I ever expected to type), whilst scouting locations for KillerKiller. Providing we manage to work out a decent deal on money, that’s looking like a likely location. Still haven’t set any cast or crew in stone for either of the new flicks, but have some ideas in mind.
* I’m in discussion for getting the novel formerly known as Blood & Popcorn out to coincide with the DVD. For those that don’t know, B&P was a fictional novel set in the world of low-budget filmmaking. The main characters were making a movie called TrashHouse. I wrote the novel in 2003, then had the bright idea of actually making the movie to publicise the novel. Somewhere along the line, I forgot about the novel altogether. It has now been unearthed, but may well have a title change. Or fall through altogether. Time will tell.